Sunday, March 8, 2015

What a Catch


It was a warm day and my dad and I went to the park to spend the afternoon having fun. We brought the football and the Soccer ball. The grass was brown and a little damp, after all it was late fall. We had been playing soccer for a while and we were having so much fun. I had put some marks on the brand new soccer ball.

We had been playing soccer for a while and I wanted to play some football. The sun was ducking down behind the trees and it was getting dark, so we wanted to make some awesome catches. “Make it a jumper” I said to my dad. He threw football a little too high so I couldn’t reach it. The next throw I was running, he throws it in front of me and I dive.

I was airborne for about five feet and I reach one arm out. I tipped it up I the air and it kind of hurt my hand. I catch the ball after I tipped it up and I stayed on the ground because I was stunned I had made the catch. I stand up and yell “YES!!!” I was so happy and I wish I had got it on video.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment