Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Crash


The snow I falling all around, we look up the hill and so much snow is piled on the ground. We were the only people on the side we were sledding on. I had a face mask, ski goggles, and a winter hat to keep my ears warm. The snowflakes were huge and they added to the amount of snow every minute. My friend, my sister, and I all lined up getting ready for a race.

3, 2, 1! We all go forward at the same time and speed down the hill. Half way down the hill I caught an edge and my sled turns sideways and I hit my sister. The falls off the sled and tumbles. Then my friend runs into the back of my sled and slides face down in the snow. I was still sideways, then I hit snow and side role in the air. I hit the soft snow and I had it down my shirt.

We were all recovering after the crash but none of us got hurt. I stood up and both my sister and my friend tackle me. They were all piled on top of me throwing snow on me for payback. After the attack we all stand up and laugh. We had fun the rest of the day and we will never forget the crash.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment