Friday, March 6, 2015

Surfing


It was a beautiful beach and the and there was a salt water lake twenty feet away from the ocean. We drew a surf board in the sand and that’s when the private lesson started. The instructor teaches us the techniques first then we put the board in the lake. We do all of the techniques in the lake before we actually surfed.

Finally we went to the ocean. I put the board in the water and we paddle out. A wave comes towards me and I paddle on the wave. I put my knee up first then I fully stand up. The first wave I road went all the way to shore.

The rest of the afternoon surf, sometimes falling off sometimes staying on. Once, my nose went into the water and my face was fully submerged in saltwater and I got a face full of nasty water. Even though I had some wipeouts I still and fun. 

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Sophie also posted about surfing, Logan. What a great experience!

    ReplyDelete