Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Rain


It was the night of the full moon, and I had just walked out of the place I was staying in Turks and Caicos. My cousins (Kaya and Siena) were wearing white close and so was my family. Our parent chatted while the kids walked down to the beach. We were having a full moon party and that’s why we were in whit close.

Once everyone was at the beach we went on a walk on the beachside. The moon lit up the sand and water as if it was daytime. My cousins, sister, and I jumped around on the beach. After about fifteen minutes of walking on the beach, we could see rain cloud rolling in. We kept walking.

The palm trees were blowing because of the breeze, but it felt kind of nice. The clouds got closer, and we could all tell that it was about to rain. I turn around and start walking back, and so does the rest of my family. A few rain drops start falling, so the parents walk faster, but I almost wanted it to start raining harder. And it did.

The parents start running the opposite way than the kids with all of the things we didn’t want to get wet, but my cousins, sister, and I all run into the rain. The rain made the sand feel like silk every step I took. Our faces were dripping water, and our close stuck to our bodies.

 It kept raining for a few more minutes, then we walk to the house for dinner. We all talked about how the rain felt, and what we did in it. We couldn’t stop thinking about the rain, and we were still soaking wet.

 
 




1 comment: