Thursday, March 26, 2015

Lights Out


The dark had covered the town like a black blanket. My sister, our friends, and I, were watching a movie in the basement. We had no idea what was about to happen. We were in the middle of a hilarious movie, and laughing and having a great time. The parents were upstairs chatting while they here laughter from the basement.

Our, I walk upstairs for a minute to grab something from upstairs. When I got there I spent some time to find my phone so I could find out what a character’s name in the movie was. While I was looking the lights go out in my room. I hear some screams from down stairs and I look out my window, and the lights from the houses around me were all going out. Power outage.

I run downstairs with a flash light I found on my desk in hand. My mom had found a flashlight too. It was fine on the main floor, but when I got to the basement, every one that was watching the movie was screaming, and tripping over their own feet. I aim the flashing at each one of them. With the light the screaming stopped and I told them it wasn’t just our house.

After we all calmed down we got extra lights and lit up the basement. We built a fort and continued the movie on my sister’s IPad.  We were laughing and saying how each one of us got stepped on or bruised something. The lights came on soon after, but we having so much fun I turned the lights off right away.




No comments:

Post a Comment