Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Dave and Busters


Ring, crash, ding ding ding. The arcade is super loud. Noises of games and activities are in every direction.  It took a few minute to adjust but after I did I was already have tons of fun. I see a game across the room. It was the kind of game where you pull a lever and a wheel spins till it lands on a number. The number is the amount of tickets you get.

I walk over to the game and swipe my card. I pull the lever and the wheel spins. It slows down. 40, 100, 10, one more, 1000! I won the ultimate jackpot. I got 1000 tickets. My friend were watching and we all went crazy. The tickets start pouring out of the machine a few minute later the tickets stop and I fold them up into my large cup. It was so fun and it made my day. 



 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like tons of fun. Lucky you! Dave and Busters arcade is really loud. Cool slice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave and Busters is a fun place I like how you described the sounds of the games. You're quite lucky, I've never once gotten the jackpot on one of those wheel things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hitting the jackpot rocks. Nice slice

    ReplyDelete