Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Snow Day


The field was big and we all had our snow gear on. We had just showed up to a park that had trees and a field. We had a shovel with us so we could make forts and things to hide behind. There was snow all over and the giant flakes were falling everywhere. It was the perfect conditions for a snowball fight.
It was three vs. three and we were all super excited to start. We made walls of snow and prepared some extra snowballs. One team was in one set of trees, the other was across the field in a different set of trees. We had all made barriers in the field and on our sides. We were ready to begin.
3, 2, 1! Two of my team members run into the field to attach the other team. On the way I face planted in the snow, but I kept going. We hide behind trees and barriers and the first snowball was thrown. I hit on of their team members. The war began. For a few hours this went on and it was so fun. This snow day was one to remember.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I loved doing this when I was your age! Nice memory, Logan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember snow fights, too, Logan. Glad you got the snow day!

    ReplyDelete