Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Champion


This book has action and adventure. Once I started reading this book I couldn’t stop. I was sucked into the book, and it felt like I was an extra character in the book. Champion is about the same characters that are in Legend and Prodigy (Day and June). They had just stopped and attach and this book is the aftermath, but with new adventures. This is a great book if you like action/science fiction/adventure. This was fun to read, the description was great in the book. Throughout the book I felt like I was in it as an extra characters watching from the shadows. I enjoyed this book, and I highly suggest it.


2 comments:

  1. I read Legend, but not the other ones. Maybe I should try them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I have read legend and prodigy, but not champion. Maybe I'll read it.

    ReplyDelete