Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Hunger Games


The Hunger Games is an action pact book. Things are happening all the time. I couldn’t put the book down unless I had to. The Hunger Games is about a girl named katniss is selected to be in a survival game where you try to kill everyone, or find truces and kill allies later. Katniss finds someone. This wasn’t just a truce it was love. The book is fast moving and very suspenseful. I loved it but there is violence throughout the book. I suggest reading it if you like survival/action stories.

2 comments:

  1. I like all the juicy adjectives, but you have a few spelling errors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Hunger Games and I strongly recommend it. Your review was good but you should edit it a little better. :) I hope you like Catching Fire (Was my favorite book)

    ReplyDelete