Saturday, February 28, 2015

Indoor Skydiving


The sky diving suit was hard to get on, but after it was on it wasn’t a problem. After we found our suits and goggles, we had to work on sky diving form. It was hard to stay in the position for a long time. After we all went through 15 minutes of training, but after that it was time to skydive.

We all went to the waiting area. We got in a line and the first one was my best friend Alexander. He put his goggles on and jumps in. He flies around for a few minutes the he almost hit the wall of the wind chamber. He comes out with wind-blown hair and with a smile on his face. It was my turn.

I run through the door into the chamber, jump, and the wind catches me at first I just fly around then I try to do a flip I lean backwards and flip. After the flip I flew into the instructor. I get out of the chamber with my hair deformed. I had so much fun that day and I wanted and still do it again.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Logan, you need to put a number at the top of your post to keep count. This is 1/31. And wow, what an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great description. I really like how you described how fun it was.

    ReplyDelete