Thursday, January 29, 2015

The False Prince


The False Prince is my favorite book I have read. I couldn’t put the book down. It is a fast moving book and it is full of adventure, suspense, and action. The False Prince is about three young men chosen to compete against each other, one will become a false prince. Throughout the book there is competitiveness, blackmailing, force, and betrayal. This book is such a page turner. If you like a book that has action and adventure I highly suggest reading it.

2 comments:

  1. I personally enjoyed reading this book and am glad that you liked it too. I would love to hear more of your thoughts on the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I love how your post describes the book without revealing too much. It think it would be nice to know a little more detail--maybe a quote.

    ReplyDelete