Sunday, January 25, 2015

My 12th Birthday

This year I wanted to do something for my birthday that I had never done before, something fun but also intense. I decided I wanted to have and airsoft battle. We were going to have a battle at American Paintball Coliseum. My friends and I walk into the coliseum. The Place reeks of destroyed paintball and co2. We all rent our weapons and ammo and walk to the airsoft section. We put our masks on our heads, load our weapons, and get ready to battle.

We walk into the arena and head over to our base. We were about to have a team death match. The supervisor yells 3,2,1! The game began. Boom, Crack, Bang, Bang, the plastic airsoft pellets hit the walls all around us. I tell my friend to follow me. We run to a covered position. BOOM! One of the enemies flash bangs blow up about ten feet away from us. The sound was so loud my ears were ringing after it went off. I turn around and see two enemies trying to flank my team. I take aim at one of the guys and fire. The man waves his hand in the air and yells, “hit” signaling he was out. I shot the second guy and he did the same thing as the first guy.  Almost right after I hit those two guys I turn around and a guy shoots me. I raze my hand, yell hit, then I walk out of the arena. 

My friends and I had many battles like the first one throughout the day. I had so much fun that day battling with my friends even though I had a few welts where I got shot. My 12th Birthday was so fun and it was very memorable.



No comments:

Post a Comment